Friday, June 3, 2011

Sophie Dazrene

A couple of weeks ago, Sophie (my niece) had a birthday bash at her home. Her mommy put me in-charge for the dessert department. I don’t know what is wrong with me, each time I get to cater for events like this, confirm menggelupur!  Bukannya tak penah buat or tak biasa, tp tetap ada jgk perasaan tu.. She ordered brownies (large size), Rich Chocolate Cake and 100 pcs of tartlets both Blueberry Cheese and Lemon flavor.. maka bersilat lah saya di dalam dapur secara berperingkat-peringkat selama seminggu..
Semua penat lelah menyiapkan orders hilang sekelip mata when I saw her face lit up and she was soooo happy..running here and there and walloped my lemon tartlets like there’s no tomorrow.. the theme for this year was ‘Royal Party’.. so her mommy made ALL of us to wear tiara for the party..budak kecik tu comey la pakai tiara, aku ni haaa…adoiii..burok bebenor..seb baik la I am NOT a princess..or else my daddy would have a hard time making me a custom-made tiara that suits my face and my fat body..tp takpe lah, for birthday girl’s sake, layan kan aje..so me and my sis, pun datang lah dengan tiara kitorg (yg sebenarnya bukan tiara pun! it’s just a headband je..hahah) mmg saje beli headband sbb kot2 nnti org lain tak bertiara, kami plak dok syok sendiri bertiara bagai..hahaha..
Everybody, meet the princess of the day!


Besar dah budak ni..kejappp je dah 3 tahun..

More pictures taken during the party..


Dua org makcik kepada Sophie merangkap caterer, maid, babysitter, cleaner and also blh jadi princess pada bila-bila masa yg diperlukan.. :-) 

So, this was my station.. lebih kurang mcmni la setup dia..front row from left: Raspberry Cheese Brownies, Blueberyy Cheese Tartlets, Rich Chocolate Cake and Lemon Tartlets.. The pink macaroons, lollipops and pink marshmallows kedai mari.. 

Cik Puan Muda Sophie sedang memilih kuih apa nak dijadikan santapan..

Eeny, meeny, miny, moe,
Catch the tiger by the toe.
If it hollers let him go,
Eeny, meeny, miny, moe, you are it!


 Queen Mother and Princess cutting cake..


Castle Cake baked and decorated by Sophie's nani (maternal grandmother a.k.a Auntie Salina to us).. kreatif kan?

She won the musical chair contest..hahaha..kasik can la kan budak birthday..eh, clown ni plak yg terlebih ceria..




Babysitter mode..I am holding Rudy and my sister holding Harris..tp tiara tetap tak tinggal wooo...hahaha..kami mmg tebiat! 
All in all, it was such a fun party..thanks to kak Amy for your trust in Glory Bites. It was an honor to serve you and your guests and of course the birthday girl.. :-)

To Sophie:
Happy 3rd birthday sweetheart..auntie love you sooo much..may Allah bless you always and protect you from any harm..be good girl and sayang adik ok..



2 comments:

  1. oh..mmg nama dia sophie ke..aku ingat nama manja..heh! she's so lucky to have such a party at a very young age! hehe..happy belated 3rd bday to sophie & congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A'ah..mmg nama dia Sophie..
    Thanks Wani.. :-)

    ReplyDelete